Permits and Residence Card| Family Reunification| Citizenship

  • Tax Code of the applicant.
  • Residency permit.
  • Entry visa (for issue only).
  • Other documentation useful for the release/renewal will be requested based on the type of permit for which assistance is requested.
  • Self-certification of the Family Status of any other families residing in the same accommodation.
  • Photocopy of the Rental Agreement / Loan / Deed of Purchase and Sale of the home.