GLOBAL INTERNSHIP PLACEMENT – FUGEN INTERNATIONAL, ITALY
FUGEN International, Italy Office seeks enthusiastic, energetic, and committed graduates/students with an interest in building a career in the business administrative service sector, applied language communication, analytical research, and agribusiness sector. FUGEN International internship programs teams and ensure that candidates are aware and comply with global standards and policies to acquire the required skills. The internship candidates will have visibility of all operations in our research projects, it’s a demanding role but very rewarding, especially for a person with a growth mindset.
NOTE: All COVID-19 pandemic protocols would be fully followed at the office throughout the period of internship to ensure the safety of our interns.
We encourage students who need academic credits for attending internships to apply
Who We Are: FUGEN International is a multinational consulting company registered legally under the laws of its operational countries that has been providing educational service programs since 2007. Fully committed to measurable higher education impact to society. FUGEN International works in close cooperation with the government, partners in the public and private sectors, and local civil society to deliver high-quality educational programs to reach vulnerable populations with needed consulting education services, analytical research services, agribusiness, and immigration information.
Specific responsibilities include but are not limited to:
Planning Contracts and Research
- Assist in implementing and coordinating all service procurement for FUGEN International, including tendering, evaluation, placement, and monitoring of a portfolio of contracts.
- Assist in empirical analysis for FUGEN International research projects contracts for sustainable development.
- Assist in reviewing the selection of appropriate suppliers and contractors and promote fair procurement practices following FUGEN International’s policies and procedures, with due regard to ethical purchasing standards as well as principles of equality of opportunity and non-conflict of interest.
- Participate in negotiations of contract terms on a range of central contracts and coordinate with Finance & Agribusiness sector department to monitor performance against these contracts.
Compliance and Procurement
- Ensure full compliance with all documentation requirements and maintain all service procurement documentation.
- Ensure that all departments comply with the FUGEN International Procurement Policy.
- Assist departments to develop procurement plans and maintain up-to-date knowledge of related procurement practices in the Italy and Ghana offices.
- Assist in the development and the disseminating of guidance information on procurement policies on appropriate contract templates and language for FUGEN International Contracts.
- Track service vendor performance to facilitate service vendor development and advise on service vendor retention or removal on an annual basis.
- Oversee inventory management and control processes including finance space planning.
- Monitor finance stock levels and work closely with departments to plan for replenishments.
- Ensure safe financial stock levels are maintained and good quality controls of equitable stock.
- Overseeing finance stock counts, reviewing variance reports, and conducting investigations as needed.
- Assist in Monthly and Annual management and financial reports.
- Assist during internal and external audits.
- Supervise the updating of purchase orders in Quick Books.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR AND TRAINED?
The candidate must be:
- A University graduate /student ready to learn to acquire professional skills in the chain service network management in the global economy of business and industrial sustainability.
- Proficiency-in-computer analytical skills and ready to learn: Windows XP Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Stata, R-Studio, Amos, SPSS, EViews, Internet and Email use).
- Basic experience in Report Written and Oral Communication Skills.
- Good Interpersonal Skills with honesty and integrity.
- Ability to network and collaborate effectively with a variety of partners and stakeholders (external and internal).
Minimum Qualification Level
Certificate/ Diploma/ Bachelor’s Degree /Master’s Degree and Ph.D. in any relevant professional and academic field of study.
WHAT WILL GET US EXCITED?
The successful candidate will be able to analyze, interpret and solve difficult problems in diverse cultures, capacity to work under pressure in achieving set up goals/objectives, excellent communication, interpersonal and cross-cultural skills in the global economy and business.
A passion for business sector approaches to service management, administration, finance, agribusiness, language communication systems and proven ability to produce results as:
Team Player: You know how to connect several diverse groups of people in order to get things done.
Self-Starter: You are not afraid to jump in from the start and get your hands dirty with minimal direction and you are not afraid to ask questions.
Work Hard, Play Hard: You support the idea that the team that works hard should play hard. We like people with a team attitude who smile and encourage others through both easy and tough tasks.
Excellent Interpersonal and Communications Skills: You feel comfortable speaking up when you have something important to say.
Mind for Process Improvement: You bring awareness and commitment to doing work effectively and efficiently. We want people who will see a way to streamline or improve a process and who won’t hesitate to share their ideas in making it happen.
Champion of Fun: You support the idea that the team that works hard should play hard. We like people with a team attitude who smile and encourage others through both easy and tough tasks.
ENTRY DEADLINES: Application Deadlines-No later than;
30th April 2022 for June 2022 Entry.
28th May 2022 for July 2022 Entry.
30th June 2022 for August 2022 Entry.
26th July 2022 for September Entry.
26th August 2022 for October 2022 Entry.
DURATION OF INTERNSHIP: Maximum of six (6) months and Minimum of three (3) months.
WORKING HOURS: Forty (40) hours per week; that is five (5) hours per day.
POSITION: As an intern according to the candidate background of the study.
REMUNERATION: This is an unpaid form of internship but monthly recompense based on a scheduled task.
LANGUAGE LEVEL: English-Independent User B1
LOCATION OF PLACEMENT: Our office at the historic city of Cassino, is 1 hour 30 minutes from Rome the capital in the Lazio Region in the southern part of Italy. All legal and appropriate documents to facilitate visa application will be provided and assist in submission.
ACCOMMODATION: A well-furnished shared apartment is available and assured for all selected candidates at a subsidized rate compared to the average market renting rate with all utility bills inclusive at locations of placement.
OTHER BENEFITS AND SIDE ATTRACTION: Free sightseeing tours to dynamic tourism sites in the location of placement, participating in the company events, and Certificate after internship.
NOTE: Application letters and curriculum vitae must be sent via email to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before the deadline of the selected entry. Citing your field of study, Name, and Surname in the email subject; eg. Clara Anni (BSc. English Language).
No calls, please, No posted or hand-delivered applications will be considered. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted. Visit our web page www.fugenint.com for further information.
FUGEN International is an Equal Opportunity Employer and encourages applications from all qualified individuals regardless of nationality, race, religion, sexual orientation, or disability.